Waltzing around the grocery store just isn’t exactly a reality these days- we get it. Right now, it’s about getting in and out and hoping you can find what you need. In order to make your trip more efficient and keep you organized, we created some print/screenshot friendly recipe cards that can act as your weekly grocery list. Plus, read on to find ideas for substitutions in case you can’t find what you’re looking for on the shelves!
Darling Lemon® Garlic Parmesan Pasta
(CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)
This Darling Lemon® Garlic Parmesan Pasta is the epitome of comfort food. You likely already have pasta and garlic in your pantry and butter in your fridge, so just a few more fresh ingredients are needed to make this zesty, creamy, tangy pasta a reality. Here are a few tips for substitutions:
- Asparagus: sub zucchini, roasted brussels sprouts, broccoli florets, sauteed kale or spinach. Any green vegetable will work, either blanched or roasted!
- Heavy cream: sub for homemade cashew cream or full-fat coconut milk. Add extra lemon to balance out the sweetness.
- Parmesan cheese: goat cheese or fresh mozzarella would be great alternatives!
- Chicken breast- chicken thigh, sausage, or even ground turkey would work well in place of chicken breast.
Peruvian Roasted Chicken Thighs with Tangy Citrus Sauce
(CLICK TO DOWNLOAD)
Now is the perfect time to experiment with different cuisines! Start with these Peruvian Roasted Chicken Thighs with Tangy Citrus Sauce for a cozy spiced meal and a green sauce that you’ll want to put on everything (trust us- it’s made its way onto our eggs at this point in true Dr. Seuss fashion).
But just in case you can’t find an ingredient, here’s the move!
- Chicken thighs- chicken breasts work great, or sub for a nice pork tenderloin or steak of choice. This is an all-purpose rub that tastes good on most any meat!
- Poblanos- sub mild jalapenos
- Avocado mayo- you can use 1 large or 2 small Suavo Avocados®
Cooking is all about customizing based on what you have and what you prefer. Print out these recipe cards for an easy in-store guide, but don’t be afraid to put your own twist on the dish! Show us your creation on social media and be sure to tag us